The jury has deliberated and a decision has been made. After years of testing marine ceramic coatings made for yachts and the harsh marine environment the science has finally been proven FACT. Freedom Yacht Services is a leader in the yacht refinishing and surface protection business and is at the forefront of this application revolution. A few companies exist in the production of marine ceramic coatings- one to speak of is ceramic pro- a maker of different ceramic coating products for paint, gelcoat, glass, leather and metal. We’ve found these products work very well and have been applying them on boats here in Ft lauderdale and Miami to much praise. These marine ceramic coatings add depth and extra strong protection against scratches, UV damage and harsh chemicals. Although more expensive to apply the payoff is huge as the ceramic coating seals in the look of our yachts surface permanently with only the need of a reapplication every 14-20 months. No more harsh compounds that remove the depth of your paint and gelcoat which drastically increases the shelf life of your yachts surface.
Freedom’s dual layer Ceramic Coating is specially designed for the Marine Environment and seals surfaces for years without the need for waxing. Applied by licensed applicators to guarantee the perfect surface prep and coating application- this highly durable, marine ceramic coating locks in your vessel’s high gloss finish-is scratch resistant and impervious to oxidization and corrosion.
- Maximize surface durability, gloss and surface depth
- Excellent solution for Exhaust staining
- Forms incredibly strong three dimensional network of nano sized ceramic particles that fill surface pores protecting it for years
- Renders a slick anti static, self cleaning surface that is impervious to harsh UV Rays, extreme weather conditions, acids, salts, bugs, static adhesion and typical wash marring
- Special layered design that can be re-coated over time and or coated to maximum thickness desired
- Complete the Contact Form Below for a FREE ESTIMATE