When questioning a new paint job or having a professional yacht detailing company restore the existing painted surfaces of his 200 Foot Fedship, Captain Rafe Paladino called Freedom Yacht Services. In doing so he saved his owner 100’s of thousands of dollars and saved hours of paint maintenance time for his crew. Freedom Yacht Services, highly regarded as the best yacht detailing group in South Florida, showed up with 2 service vans and 6 professional yacht detailers ready to rock. Working with a tight turnaround window the team finished the work in nearly 1 week. The results extraordinary. Freedom Yacht Service’s yacht detailing team used a highly refined German nano finishing system called Nanocane. This incredibly fine multi step procedure drastically restored the old painted surfaces back to new with the highest luster and clarity of shine. The service team finished the job off applying 2 coats of Nanocane Clear Coat to protect the paint for up to 8 months.
Ft lauderdale’s premier and best ceramic coating team, Freedom Yacht Services, has recently applied one of the first coatings of its kind here in South Florida to a 62 Viking Princess. After taking new ownership the happy new yacht owner had Freedom Yacht Services refinish the complete boat including compound, teak sanding, teak sealer and ceramic pro coating. Here is the boat standing tall. Call Freedom Yacht Services, the very best professional yacht detailing group in South Florida today for a ceramic coating estimate.
It’s rare new yacht detailing products come along that make me pull all remaining products of it’s kind from the work trucks and throw them away. Yesterday was one of those days. We received our first order from Yot Stik, a California based company dedicated to making detail wash downs aboard a luxury yacht much easier and stylish. http://yotstik.com
What arrived was amazing. Six sleek, beautiful, black carbon fiber extension poles scoping from 42”-72” inches and Two from 63”-113”. Insanely light weight for our yacht detailing in south Florida, Non marking on yacht paint or gelcoat and made in the good ole USA. We added TD Mop’s big bird brush heads to complete the fire power against our next wash down. The difference in weight is insane and the look very impressive. Check em out. Or get your own @ Yotstik.com
A new nano ceramic pro coating product is helping to preserve the life of yacht canvas cushions and many other soft goods aboard a yacht. Ceramic Pro Rain was applied by Freedom Yacht Service to a 32 Chaparal at Harbor Town last week. This ceramic coating will keep all sun tanning products and sun block from staining the canvas of your yacht here in Ft lauderdale. Call Freedom Yacht Services, the best ceramic coating company in South Florida Today! 954-732-8916
Calling all Yacht Stewardess!! Are you tired of lime spots and hard water stains on all your bathroom metals aboard your super yacht? Freedom Yacht Services is applying Ceramic Pro to these areas to save the metal and make cleaning easy. Talk about boat cleaning made easy. Last week our team of certified Ceramic Pro applicators coated the interior showers and faucets aboard M/Y War Bird 92 Nordhaven. This was an industry first and a great example of how yachts can eliminate hard water spots and stains while making life easy for the stewardess. 2 Coats of Ceramic Pro Bravo was applied and came out great. Call today for an estimate!
Freedom Yacht Services is proud to be a certified Ceramic Pro Application group. This clear coat technology has flourished over the years and now has made it to Freedom’s list of #1 coatings. Specializing in Yacht Care and Yacht Detailing / Boat Cleaning. FYS is Based out of Bahia Mar Yachting Center and has been servicing the yacht detailing needs of some of the finest yachting manufacturers in the game such as Ferretti Group, Riva, Pershing, Cheoy Lee and San Lorenzo. We’re excited to bring this new nano technology application method to South Florida Yacht owner and Captains wishing to get ahead of they’re yacht’s P.M Schedule. Ceramic Pro yacht coating gives depth and shine all while creating a frictionless substrate that allows water to run off easily. Recently Freedom Yacht Service coated a 68 Lazzara. The result was incredible. See for yourself today applied by south Florida’s best ceramic coating group. http://ceramicpro.com
The jury has deliberated and a decision has been made. After years of testing marine ceramic coatings made for yachts and the harsh marine environment the science has finally been proven FACT. Freedom Yacht Services is a leader in the yacht refinishing and surface protection business and is at the forefront of this application revolution. A few companies exist in the production of marine ceramic coatings- one to speak of is ceramic pro- a maker of different ceramic coating products for paint, gelcoat, glass, leather and metal. We’ve found these products work very well and have been applying them on boats here in Ft lauderdale and Miami to much praise. These marine ceramic coatings add depth and extra strong protection against scratches, UV damage and harsh chemicals. Although more expensive to apply the payoff is huge as the ceramic coating seals in the look of our yachts surface permanently with only the need of a reapplication every 14-20 months. No more harsh compounds that remove the depth of your paint and gelcoat which drastically increases the shelf life of your yachts surface.
Freedom’s dual layer Ceramic Coating is specially designed for the Marine Environment and seals surfaces for years without the need for waxing. Applied by licensed applicators to guarantee the perfect surface prep and coating application- this highly durable, marine ceramic coating locks in your vessel’s high gloss finish-is scratch resistant and impervious to oxidization and corrosion.
- Maximize surface durability, gloss and surface depth
- Excellent solution for Exhaust staining
- Forms incredibly strong three dimensional network of nano sized ceramic particles that fill surface pores protecting it for years
- Renders a slick anti static, self cleaning surface that is impervious to harsh UV Rays, extreme weather conditions, acids, salts, bugs, static adhesion and typical wash marring
- Special layered design that can be re-coated over time and or coated to maximum thickness desired
- Complete the Contact Form Below for a FREE ESTIMATE
Recently a captain friend called me up and asked us to come look at his 112 Westport Yacht saying it was time for a proper polishing of the Alex Seal paint. This would be the 1st time the boat’s paint would receive a machine polish / restoration process to restore it to maximum color and shine. I could hear the hesitation in his voice as there are a lot of yacht polishing groups out there and many that can destroy a nice paint job with 1 bad step. I assured him that we would take maximum care of his boat and lead him through the 5 most critical steps to getting the very best yacht detailing result.
- Examine the paint to accertain the damage and decide which cutting compound and polish you will use. This is just like a doctors prescription for your ailment. Typically if you can put your watch face up perpendicular to the painted surface and not see any hands it will need a 4-step polishing process. If only 1 hand is visible a 3-step paint polishing process and if only 2 hand showing a 2-step.
- Decide the very best polishing pad for the job. Today 3m has made huge strides with they’re dual sided foam polishing pads and we use these alot as they minimize swirls and leave a good level finish. If the yacht is gelcoat and heavily oxidized we recommend using super buff white wool compounding pads.
- Prep the surface before polishing your boat with a hard wash. A hard wash is soap and water with spray nine added for extra lifting qualities. We tell our yacht detailers that the initial wash down of your boat is the chance to get alot of work done up front. Other wise you would be just pushing around dirt and filling your buffing pads up with crap, preventing them from doing they’re job.
- Work with the sun and wind. If you can start the compound and polishing on the shaded side of the boat this is good because when paint heats up it gets soft and is more susceptible to swirls in the paint. Work down wind if you can to avoid fall out being blown back into your beautiful yacht finishing.
- Between each compounding step wash the boat to remove any residual polish and change your pad. This allows the yacht detailing products to do they’re maximum good and will give you an excellent, clean finish.
Email us today for a Free Estimate to polish your vessel. Info@fycrew.com